Facials by Angel White
PREPARING FOR YOUR FACIAL
- Clients with severe sunburn, windburn, or active skin infections should be excluded from facials.
- Tell your esthetician about any known allergies and any medications you’re taking.
- Tell your esthetician if you’re pregnant. Pregnancy may make your skin more sensitive.
A week before your appointment, you should:
- Avoid exfoliation treatments or harsh cleansers.
- Avoid tanning or burning your skin. (For healthy skin, you should be wearing sunscreen everyday, anyhow!)
- Avoid waxing your skin.
On day of facial:
- Keep your routine normal. You can even wear make-up to your appointment, because we will clean your skin as part of the facial.
- Bring a list of all facial products you use.
- If you’re male, shave prior to your appointment.
- If possible, please complete the consent and intake forms prior to arrival.