PRP Hair Restoration
PREPARING FOR YOUR HAIR RESTORATION
- Patients with acute or chronic infections should be excluded from PRP Hair Restoration.
- PRP Hair Restoration is not recommended if you have received chemotherapy or radiation therapy within the
Two weeks before your appointment, you should:
- Stop taking fish oil, Vitamin E and other anti-inflammatories, such as Turmeric, Aspirin or Advil.
A week before your appointment, you should:
- Avoid sun exposure on your head.
Twenty-four hours before your appointment, you should:
- Stop all alcohol and tobacco consumption.
- Stop all non-necessary NSAID use.
- Wash your hair but don’t apply any hair products.
On day of your treatment:
- A numbing cream will be placed on your scalp.
- Please arrive with clean, product-free hair.
- If possible, please complete the consent and intake forms online prior to arrival.